ING and privacy
Terms & conditions voting tool ING Talent Award 2021
1. The voting period for the public prize of the ING Talent Award 2021 runs from May 15 to June 1, 2021. It is not possible to vote for the finalists outside of this period.
2. In order to be able to vote, ING has developed a special online tool, (hereinafter referred to as the “Voting Tool”). Votes may only be solicited and are only valid if they are cast using the voting tool made available by ING.
3. During the voting period, anyone with an email-, Facebook-, LinkedIn- or Instagram-account can vote. The vote is only valid if the entire voting process has been completed (i.e. also confirmed). You can only vote once per person.
4. ING is not liable for technical issues with the voting tool.
5. The winner of the public award is determined on the basis of the most votes obtained.
6. The votes cast are counted anonymously.
7. No personal data will be stored and / or used for other purposes other than the voting process.
8. Only ING Art Management can see the number of votes cast per finalist.